Well the Rain and Thunder Storms are pretty amazing as well. IT's pretty crazy weather, off and on, warm one day and hot another!
Mason has been so cute lately, as always!:) He is pretty funny, and today we gave him his first dose of prevacid, and guess what NO puke! and I didn't go through 3 rags, the couch didn't get covered in chunky milk vomit and my clothes didn't end up with spit up on them! Hooray it worked. But lately he has been saving all his poo for one sitting, and It just blows up!! Talk about everywhere, I thought I was safe and laid him down to change him and the poo just slid up his back! Guess it was bath time again! And hope that spray and wash takes that out. But oh well, he just smiles and is happy afterwards! His hair is coming back in too, we are so excited!!


Yay I found you!!! I'm so excited to keep up on your precious family. Mason is growing up, he is so dang cute. Hope things keep going well for you! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous, I would love to get in a pool right now even if it is colder. Cute pics of your little guy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy! I had no idea you guys were back east for the summer...what fun!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I found your blog from Kenzie's. Your little family is adorable. Is your husband doing sales? Congrats on the little baby.
ReplyDeleteBrad and I have a blog, too, if you want to check it out sometime. It's goodsells.blogspot.com.