My mom and Sara crane, came for a surprise visit to us in Texas. It was super cool that my mom came to see me! :) I wished she would have stayed much longer tho.
Mason loves pancakes, bananas, and otter pops! :)
We went golfing with a small group of friend and mason got to come along. He loved it! :)
Mason and Grandma!
Riding a friends trike and sittin in a big boy chair ;)
Swimming as usual!



Oh wow!!! Mason has gotten so BIG! I just love him, what a cutie! Miss you guys and hope all is well!;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tash
Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Mason is getting big.. itsn't it crazy how fast kids grow!
ReplyDeleteMason you are getting SO big!! That is a great picture of your mom, Sarah and Mason. Fun that she got to come and see you. Love you and miss you! Take care.
ReplyDeleteI freaking miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow how he has changed. He is all grown up! So cute and I'm glad your loving Texas.
ReplyDeleteMason looks so big. We miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well and happy. You and Marcus are such a cute mom and dad.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that your mom and Sarah came to play with Mason... I LOVE IT!! He is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete