The summer is winding to an end, which means we will be leaving Maryland. Well Marcus already left Maryland to go to Chicago. So Mason and I are just chillin alone, here. We miss dad. It's lonely and mom doesn't ever get a break. I also work in the office and the other girls that have been workin with me are leaving and this is their last week, So it's all up to me now. BUT... We only will be here 2 more weeks and then we're headed to Idaho and Utah to visit! Hooray! We will stay about 2 and half weeks before heading to our new destination: Dallas, Texas. We will be there for the winter, marcus will be working there. We are excited and looking forward to a new adventure. But first things first, going home to see my mom and mason's grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles! We are so excited! But we won't see Marcus til September 15th!! Crazy! That is such a long time. I know that he misses us and is working hard! Thanks hon, for all your hard work!!
Just Mom and Mason~ hangin out

Mason helping me at work, such a big boy sittin in the chair all alone!

Playing in his new toy! Thanks to Sammy & Landon!! Thanks again! He really likes it!

Our apartment community? If that's what you call it. Where we have been living since April.
Well this summer has been a fun one full of adventures and fun things to do. We made new friends and got to experience a lot of exciting things. It is so crazy that it is already over. It really went by so fast. And Mason will be 7 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe it!! It really just is like a blink of an eye. I really appreciate all that we have and I don't want to take for granted any of our blessings.
Our hearts are with the Mingos at this hard time. We love you Shelley.

Wow, you are bouncing all over the country. Sounds fun to see all the sites.
ReplyDelete