Friday, September 11, 2009

Idaho fun & Crafts!


Having so much fun at my mom and Dad's in Idaho. We have been playin here for a week and every one is going to cry, even us when we leave. We LOVE it here! too bad we won't be here for long since we will be gettin on a plane to Dallas, TX.
Mason enjoying his first squash! haha


We went to lunch, 4 girl cousins and their kids, moms and my grandma.


Grandpa and Mason playing. We are also watching my niece Emily, while her mom recovers from a 2 wk stay in the hospital, poor girl.


Since I was home, I had to revisit my past-should I say favorite past-time: Swimming in the canal!! It was a little colder than I remembered!;) But it was fun.


Grandma and Mason playing! They have been having SO much Fun!!
WE LOVE gma & papa!


Mason Truckin with Grandpa! Being a cowboy trucker!


Mason helping Grandma make cookies! (but he didn't get to eat any!:)


Mason's first horse ride! Then I went with my dad for a long ride. IT was so nice, I even got a little suntan and it was cold.


We went to see my dad cowboy shoot with his cowboy group. They shoot old time guns.


Mason and Sadie


Grandp's and Mason!


The finished look of the table runner.


The table runner I made! I made another for my sisinlaw for her b-day! (hopefully, she won't be bloggin before she gets it!


The sweet purse I made! I LOVE it! (don't know why it's sideways)


The inside. already full!


The diaper and wipe holder I made!


I made another one for my sister-in-law. :)



I have had so much fun at home. I have been super crafty. I have really given my mom's sewing machine a workout! :)
I have really enjoyed spending my time with my mom and dad. It is so nice to be home. Marcus is really missing us, but we are having too much fun that we don't want to leave. Hopefully we will have fun in Texas. I'll admit I am a little nervous now. I will be sad to leave, but we'll be back to visit hopefully soon and maybe persuade some family to come see us!
We love Idaho and my mom and dad!
(Sorry marcus! :)

3 comments:

  1. completely jealous of your sister in law!!! sooo cute!!!! i COMPLETELY understand your feelings of not wanting to leave your family!!! two-shay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are so cute! Looks like you had fun in Idaho with your fam. I love the pic of you in the canal, gotta love Idaho! Have fun in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMMM HELLO?!?!? When were you going to tell me that you had a blog? j/k I'm excited!! Your table runner looks awesome!! Good Job. How's Texas?

    ReplyDelete