Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TEXAS~ Baby


Well we are in Texas now, have been for about 3 weeks. I finally decided to update my blog!:)
Mason playing in the stroller


Mom and Mason!


Swinging in the swing all alone!


My cute little Boy!


Our happy family!


At the football game, Marcus Highschool vs. Tyler High!
I wanna get Marcus a shirt from Marcus high!!:)


My little football pal! He liked the band, we sat right next to them!


Always happy and playing!


We drove to the Texas A&M game vs our Own Utah Aggies! It was a close game!
And very hot!


Go aggies! (the blue ones! since both teams are aggies)


Dad decided to try something new for bath time! ;)

We are enjoying our time here in Texas. We go swimming almost everyday, go for walks, or go running. And we like the area, it's nice and great for going on walks.
Marcus's work is going well and it's so nice to finally have him home on Saturdays: first time in 2 years!
Mason is a week away from being 9 months old!! I can't believe it! He and I have so much fun!
I sure love my boys!
But we miss our family and hope they are all doing well!:)

7 comments:

  1. Your little boy is so cute Sarah! I have to say, you guys have been all over! What part of Texas do you live and how long will you stay there do you think? I would love to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sar! i am glad you are liking texas so far and you have marcus on saturdays!!! yeah!!! love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that you got to go to a Utah State game in Texas! What a great time of year to be in Texas, not so hot and not cold, sweet! Mason is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! This is Matasha's Mom! I had to steal a look of you guys and that darling lil Mason :) I hope things are going good! You all look GREAT! Mason is getting SOooo big! He is a handsome lil man!!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Texans are crazy about football, even High School. It is pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Glad you're enjoying Texas, but you need to get busy on that travel portal to my house so we can just snap our fingers and see each other!

    ReplyDelete