Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out with the old, in with the New


Texas Gear!

And the Aggie clan

Marcus's fam (part)

My Parents

Our little Christmas baby!



Sleddin on Christmas

Me & Sheri! Love her!!

Reading a new Christmas book

Just having too much fun!

Well 2009 has come and gone and I just can't believe everything that has changed over the last year.

I stopped working at UVEC on Jan 13
Also the Day Mason was born!
Can't believe that we celebrate his 1st birthday in a week! What a joy he has been to our lives and our family! We love him soo much!
We moved out of our home in UT and moved across the country to Maryland only to then move again 4 months later to Texas. But we are loving it here! We had an amazing Christmas holiday at home with all our family and loved ones. (we do miss our family) But we like where we are living now.
Marcus continues to enjoy his job and is very good at it. He still works for Platinum protection as an installer but now also services accounts.
I have really enjoyed and will continue to enjoy being a mom! It is so fun, sometimes I don't get anything done but play with Mason, but oh well! Laundry, cleaning and to-do lists can always wait til another day.
This year has come and gone like they always do but has really been a great one! As always, looking forward to what 2010 brings.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with you over the holidays. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the heck did you guys jump that high? Impressive! I'm so sorry I missed you and Linzy at Christmas. That would have been so fun to see you guys. Maybe another time. Where are in Texas do you live? I keep forgetting/remembering that you live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome family!!! Thank you for coming to visit us. We were so happy to have you come and stay. Best wishes to you in the coming year. Love Mom and Dad Jolley

    ReplyDelete