Mason got a truck for his birthday!:) He likes to drive it. His little
friend Audrey liked Mason's cake more than he did, since he didn't even touch it!
He did NOT want cake on his birthday. But he had a fun! He got some fun toys from friends and neighbors!
But everyone is all better now!! Thank heavens, we were sick for a week.
We also celebrated Marcus's Birthday! He's old!! haha! He turned 31. I can't believe it! I surprised him and got him what he has been wanting for awhile! a Wii.
We made a double layer Carrot cake for dad!
Spoiled! But he wants to use it to work out! And he has done pretty well so far!
Happy birthday Marcus!
Well I have also been doing my dream! Finally! I signed with a modeling agency! DMG models in Dallas.
I'm pretty excited about it! I am doing my first Runway Fashion show this weekend for the NBA Allstar game! We will be doing 4-5 looks! I had a photo shoot a couple weeks ago that was really fun! In april I am attending a Modeling competition in New York, which should be pretty stellar as well!
well that's about it for now with us! We are loving Texas, except the 7 inches of snow we got last night, but we're not too worried, cuz it will warm up and melt away!




Are. You. Kidding??
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that our sweet little Mason is 1 already, I can't believe that he didn't like his cake, he was so into it a couple of months ago.
Second, It snowed in Texas? Whoa.
Third that you are a model, I totally believe it because you are gorgeous. That is awesome, I am excited for you.
Happy birthday to Marcus, have fun with your wii, we got the boys one for Christmas and they love it, their favorite game is Mario Cart. When I race them my 5 yr old will get 1st place and I come in 12th (which is last.) Sad.
Your kidding.. Mason is NOT 1!! Ahh I cant believe it!! I think he looks a lot like you do! He is a little stud muffin! Teague didn't want to eat his cake either. Maybe this year he will. And a model... didn't make me think twice cuz you're so pretty. A runway show would be fun to do. Take care and tell Mason to quite growing up!!!
ReplyDeleteI am shocked that he didn't want cake. What 1 year old doesn't like sugar. Crazy! Maybe it was because he was coming down with something? As for the All Star game, that is awesome! Will you be on TV? If so, let me know so I can watch it! Glad your feeling better!
ReplyDelete