Mason and I are having so much fun lately. Heres a few things we have been up too!
The Halloween Costume I made him, I was a cavewoman to match!
At the Z00 he got a sucker!
Carving pumpkins
Food coma from Ravoli or Lasagna :)
Riding his new horsey! He loves it, it makes noise and moves it's head and tail, prob should have waited til Christmas but I was worried they wouldn't have them anymore! :)
Somebody decided to "paint" with moms fingernail polish while I was in the shower, didn't know I left it in reach so I was sad and so was the spot on my carpet!!!
My CUTE lil Man, he's a pretty good kid
This is the table I got for Free from a friend, I decided to be crazy and turn it into a project! Idk what I was thinking....
One trip to Lowe's was raining a huge down pour so we checked out the Christmas section and found a singing moving Santa that mason LOVED and LOVES, i surprisingly don't hate it yet, but I suppose the batteries will eventually die! :)
The finished project!! Although not perfect and it was a beast to finish during nap time and at night (out on my porch in the cold) I got it finished and I am very happy with the turnout.
Christmas Eve
8 months ago
We went out to some big rocks in a field by our house!



Looks awesome! Great work! Mason is getting so big--can't believe it!
ReplyDeletesar! mas is sooo cute!!! oh my! he has gotten to be a little man!! how fun! glad you are doing great and i LOVE the table!!
ReplyDeleteMason totally grew up from your last post!! He looks like a little boy! You did a great job on your table. When do I get to see you and that stinkin cute little boy? Will you be down for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two have been having a lot of fun! I can't believe that you did that whole table! I need to hire you to come help me with my dresser that I have been "working on" for 3 years! And I haven't even finished the sanding yet! :D You are super! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMason is SO cute!! He is getting so big! That table looks awesome!! What a transformation! I bet your friend wants their table back!! :) ♥ ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome job you did! So many people do that I have no brains to attempt such a feat. Looks like I need to hire you to refinish my table!
ReplyDelete