Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Christmas Tree


Mason Helping me put on the ornaments. He did a good job, and of course said "WOW" when we were done and turned on the lights! He turns them on everyday :)

 I got us matching santa globe ornaments with our names on them. They light up and change colors.
 Our stockings
 Mason and Momma
Tree all done!

 Mason with his wild hair do...
 kinda long..
 so mom cut it off, so it will look nice for Christmas pictures!
still likes to play with the ornaments. (We put our tree up early so we could enjoy it, but decided to wait til december to post :)
Thanks for the nice comments on our last post. We love and miss everyone but we'll be visiting Idaho and Utah just after Christmas for awhile :)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the tree! Looks great. Have fun in Idaho and Utah for Christmas. I'm jealous. I just realized the other day that I haven't had an Idaho Christmas since Chris and I met. We have either been in Utah with Chris's parents or in Arizona with my parents coming to us. Have fun for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does he look like a little troublemaker? He is soooooooo big. And you look beautiful as always. Sure miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you guys. I am getting ready to send christmas cards, will you email me your address natelise1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete