
they didn't have blue, oh well.
Mom being crazy with Mason! Isn't that so cute! haha!!
Getting excited about our trip to New York, we leave tomorrow! We are going to see
and do some fun stuff! Finally I get to see the big apple, I've waited a long time!
The weather has been so insane here, lightening has been touching down and the thunder is intense! Just glad it's not raining today!Probably will later!
We did get to go to the pool on Monday and we put Mason in his new floaty, it was cute!
He liked it a little, but the water is kinda cold.
He is starting to sleep in his bed a little, which I am way excited for, cuz Grandma doesn't have a swing and we want baby to sleep when we are there!! :) The summer is almost half over already, I can't believe how fast time goes by, Mason will be 5mo on Saturday. It's really just flown by. I sure do love him, we like to play "kisses" and giggle! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment