Peeking over Papa's horse Burr
Riding the Tractor with Papa! Wow!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
With Grandma & Grandpa Jolley! We had so much fun!
Loves being outside!
On the tramp, not quite jumping yet! :)
We visited my parents in Idaho, and it was so much fun. I wish we could have stayed longer, it really wasn't enough time to do everything we wanted. But it was sure nice spending time with them, especially on Father's day. I love going to Idaho to visit. I hope we can go back soon! We stayed for a few days and then visited Mason's other grandparent and then headed to my sister's houses. WE had such a nice time it was hard to leave. Our flight was good, much better than the way out there, no Delays!! Hooray!
Mason is sitting up pretty well now. and always growing! We got his pictures taken and they turned out so cute. Thanks Steph, Rachelle and Mom for letting us visit, We had soo much fun! Love you guys!
Marcus is so happy to have us back now though. It's weird being back, but looking forward to the 4th of July at our Nations Capital!

Hey Sarah lou-- I haven't seen you forever! Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Mason is such a cutie... itsn't it crazy how fast they grow up.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I got to see you and give you a hug, too. Mason is already a little "man"...like his daddy. You are beautiful, Sarah....come again. Enjoy this time of your life! mommie Barb
ReplyDeleteA trip to Idaho is always the best! But you know that...glad your traveling was good:)
ReplyDeletehow fun sar! you look beautiful!! so glad you had a good time! hope we can meet up sometime soon!! :) who knows!!!!
ReplyDelete