The Chicago Cubs were in town this weekend and we had to take advantage of that and see a Major league Baseball game! :) It was a first for all of us but Marcus, he already saw the red sox play this summer! So off we went to a game!
We bought our tickets off the street of course!
Mason was liking the game :)
So much that he fell asleep.
They had these funny presidents! had to get their picture!
too bad i don't remember who was at bat!
A beautiful view! we had great seats in our opinion! We could see everything. We even ran into some people we knew!! haha! IT was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the game. The Cubs won by a long shot, but it was still cool to go.
Later that evening we went to dinner with our neighbor that we have made friends with out here. He is a really nice guy, a cardiovascular surgeon! He took us to dinner for walking his dogs for 3 weeks while his dogs were visiting.
Now it's a new week and I can't wait til the weekend. Hopefully another adventure will follow! We want to see all the things we can while we are here.
Marcus is working hard, enjoying his job. And mason and I are doing well. He is soo much fun! I absolutely love being a mom. Marcus and I were talking about my old job, and Though I did love it; being a mom is so much more rewarding. I get excited just when he wakes up from his nap! :)
He's getting bigger pushing 20lbs I think, or close! He loves to scream when he talks too! He wants everyone to know he's here! haaha!
We want to tell our fam hi, and we miss ya!

That is my most favorite outfit of all time that Mason wore to the baseball game. I almost cried when I saw him in it. So cute. Glad you love being a mom, there really is nothing better.
ReplyDelete