Monday, July 13, 2009

My baby is 6 months old today!


So cute, I had to add it! My friend got Mason some glasses cuz I could never find boy ones! Isn't that so cute!

Eating his first green beans on his 6months b-day! :)
Not quite sure if he likes them!




Hanging w


At the aquarium with some gals. Mason decided to stick his tongue out for the camera!



Me, mason, Kellie, Sam, Allayna



At the pool!


He loves it, just like his mom! What a cutie!:)


Mason is so much fun. and Everyone loves him. We have so much fun playing with him. He is such a happy baby, except on his half bday! haha! He decided to be super whiney, cuz his teeth are bothering him. He's still super cute though and I love him so much. We are really enjoying our summer. And I love watching him learn and grow. He is sitting up by himself and likes to play with his toys! Sometimes he copies me when I say "bubba,bubba", no he can't talk, but he makes funny sounds and loves to blow spit!
WE love to go for walks and be outside! He's gonna be an adventurist one I bet! (especially if he's anything like his mom!!) I always was on some adventure outside when I was a kid!


5 comments:

  1. What a babe! Well if Mason is six months old, then Griff is 18 months old! How fun. He is getting huge, and I can even see a little Marcus in him now. Looks like ya'll are having fun. How much longer do you think you'll be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love you Mason and Sarah! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved the video. Grandma says hi and Dawson liked it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big Mason has gotten. That 6 months has gone by so fast. It looks like you guys are loving it out there and doing so much. I'm glad you got to go out this summer.

    ReplyDelete